Join Our Team
While we are looking for a videographer who can film for a variety of purposes, the successful candidate’s primary responsibility will be event/wedding videography.
Part-time or Full-time
The successful candidate will be able to exercise proactive, independent judgement in a fast-paced environment, while adhering to UVC procedures, providing the highest level of customer service to our clients, and understanding our clients' needs. A typical day of filming consists of 1 – 3 locations, involving various audiovisual situations, so the individual must understand and be able to adjust the camera to changing needs. We not only cover the moment-to-moment of our clients’ wedding day as it unfolds, we also conduct interviews, so the successful candidate should be comfortable taking care of both angles of our coverage.
- Must be a team player
- Must have a customer-oriented, positive demeanor
- Must be proactive and demonstrate sound judgement
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have own transportation (Events are mainly in the Florida/Georgia area. Travel costs incurred above 40 miles are reimbursed.)
- Some weekend availability required
- Must be able to lift 30+ lbs. of equipment and perform repetitive motion to operate audiovisual equipment for long periods of time
- Knowledge of audiovisual techniques and concepts
- Experience filming events and/or filming for other types of professional projects
- Experience using DSLR cameras
Commensurate with experience.
Please e-mail us your cover letter and resume. Additionally, please share links to your sample work along with descriptions of your role in each project.
FOR GENERAL CONSIDERATION
Interested in joining our team? We're always on the lookout for new talent! Please e-mail us and share what your video production superpowers are plus why you'd like to work with us. Please include your resume and links to your sample work along with descriptions of your role in each project.